Monday, August 29, 2016

Christy Designs Her Birthday dress At 4 and its Timeless!




My little mama  AKA my P.A inspires me in so many ways, and since it's her birth month what better time to celebrate this awesome kid. She turned 4 on the 7th of August.
This kid loves to draw and sketch everything imaginable, she believes impossible doesn't exist. Think she got that from me or maybe her grandpa and dad. Few weeks to her birthday my office was a hot mess as she discarded sketch after sketch of paper just to get the perfect illustration . She accompanies me to work as she is presently on summer vacation. She literally sings  to everyone that cared to listen that her birthday was around the corner and she would design her birthday dress ( a Mermaid dress) and i will make her 4 cakes. hmmmm!  
Finally she got the first picture. Then the second, then the third. She went on to design the fabric she wanted to be used. She insisted that the fabric be glittery( her fave word for any thing shiny) and oh my! she loves anything glitter. To further buttress her point, she went ahead to draw the circles on her final sketch  which she explained to me  where glitters. I knew what mini me wanted, of course sequined fabric.
Below are pictures of the  progression of her illustrations till she got her perfect mermaid dress as she called it.






















She insisted on wearing her Fave pink shoes and styled her dress with pearls. Oh well! I think i have a fashionista in my home and encourage her i will. Well as they say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. 
I think she did a good job, the dress is timeless and will be in her closet for sometime.

Happy Birthday/Birthday Month Queen Z hope i made your birthday dream come Alive.

Do you have a Little fashionista please send her tmeless moments to zapelng@yahoo.com to be featured here.






No comments:

Post a Comment